No products in the cart.
1) What information does gadgetsdukaan collect from you?
In order to provide you with exclusive products, GadgetsDukaan collects information about the visitors name and billing address so that you don’t have to sign up again and again for future deals. With this information we get to know your shipping address and we can contact you for any unavailability in color/stock.
2) Does Gadgetsdukaan also collect bank/credit card/debit card information?
No GadgetsDukaan™ do not collect buyer’s bank/credit card/debit card information, when you click on the Pay Using Credit Card / Debit Card / Online Bank Transfer, you are redirected to a secured Payment Gateway. All your details are processed through them and the only thing we receive is a transaction ID against your Order, as confirmation that payment has been received.
All your details get processed and verified by the Payment Gateway and your Credit Card Company / Bank.
3) What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
▪ Internal record keeping.
▪ We may use the information to improve our products and services.
▪ We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
▪ From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
4) Which payment method is the easiest, safest & without any charges?
All the payment method is easy & safe on GadgetsDukaan™ & without any charges.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
7) Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
▪ whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
▪ if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at [email protected]
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please email us at [email protected]
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please email us at [email protected] as soon as possible, we will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect
8) We offer Free Shipping and Cash on delivery(COD) all over India.
9) For Demand Draft/Cheque: Delivery will be made after realisation of the cheque /Demand Draft
10) Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.